Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Farewell To My Friends...~~

Yo there...
Sorry for so long didn't update my blog....
Sorry to all my friends...


And i want to thank all my friends once again for giving me such a wonderful birthday prsent and even celebrate it with me..
I really appreciate it guys...even i treat you all but its ok..and giveng me such an expensive present..really happy...thank for the farewell too..i love you guys so much and gonna miss you all so badly..T.T


And thank for being my friends for so many years...and i feel so happy because i have such a lots good friends that cares about me,loves me...I won't forget the kindness that you all give to me...Thank you very much...Its really make me heart broken to leave you all here at JB....how can i reply your kindness...


How successful i am to be...i won't forget you all guys...you all are the best ever...even when i typing it..i cry out with tears...its really hard for me to leave you all...i told you all that i'm not gonna cry...but i did it now...and i'm sorry with my grammar mistake...


Thank once again...I LOVE YOU ALL...

2 comments:

Ree said...

Happy Birthday, gal...
I won't forget you...
Never ever!

cutieshortnanncy said...

haha..thank for the wish...^^