Sunday, July 26, 2009

At last.I'm in my hostel..

Hi there...now blogging in my hostel...
and tomorrow is my orientation day..haha...great...^^
and my roommate is a Malay girl..she really nice,kind and just like me..
hehe...now doing nothing..
just chatting and youtube...gosh..
and later maybe gonna read some magazines...
just feel abit nervous about tommorow..haha..
and and..the water heater's water damn slow ...i wonder how i'm gonna take shower..
i even wash my clothes in toilet..haha..i don't care people hear me or what...^^
just do what i want..and my room damn near the toilet and the bathroom..happy..
and any electrics appliance is not allowed in this hostel...walao..except you must go kitchen...
WTH...haiz....but never mind la...and i still miss my friends at JB..and everywhere..haha..

K lah...till then...^^
tommorow i continue again...^^
toodles..

3 comments:

Ree said...

cool=) welcome to KL..hehex..
enjoy your time here..
dun worry abt ur orientation thingy la..
at least u can youtube..
which is good..

cutieshortnanncy said...

Haha..
thank girl..but the food in LimKokWing really expensive...i ate the chicken rice that cost RM 6.00...gosh...haha...die..T.T

Ree said...

I get what you mean..
suunway cafeteria food also ain't cheap..
well, have to learn how to budget lo..
anyway, ur loaded what..
you got double amount of my pocket money you know..
M still surviving and bet you can too^^