Saturday, October 11, 2008

Celebrate Cas Birthday...^^

Today after mass and rosary...
Nigel and John have brought a cake for Cas...^^
She so happy...Me and Tracy even sing Casey nomu yeppo...she keep say enough..XDXD
but we still continue....and sang happy birthday in korean version...
hope your wish come true...
Cas make a wish...
Her sis fed her ate cake...so sweet...
She fed me ate strawberry...my favourite...^^
See how Tracy cut cake...very creative....
Three of us....^^This time Cas have to fed Tracy...haha..so funny la...Buzying...Me damn short...Us again..the Form 5..^^Yeah....
Got one thing i very "peh ceh"..the kids keep ate the cakes and so immature...walau...even kick my brother's shoe...and and hor...they step on my shoe smmore....it really make me Burst..XDXD.....never mind...lazy to layan those kids...immature...blehhhh...BTW...keep happy guys....^^...woooot.....

No comments: