Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Today!!!

Woow...i hate Malaysian Studies because it so damn boring and some of the students was fall asleep..and the guy lecturer keep continue it and don't care about it...
LOL...
And after the class my friends and i went to Alamanda for lunch..but we have to take away because we were lost and its took away our time for about 45 minutes...and we need to rush back to University for our IT class...and some my friends still at the Alamanda because they are Group 2..so their class is at 3pm...
Gosh...

And we have this IT Quiz..and we didn't even prepare anythings..not even revision about it...so Miss E gave us 10 minutes time to read it..haha...and my class was like all so quite..and some turn on their laptop and started to play some games...and i got 25/35.....OMG!!!!Unbelievable but have to believe it...hahaha....so happy...haha...and after the class my friends and i went to Wings Coffee..and i think most of my free time i hang out at there..so it like my favourite place for chill out...and then i went to Street Mall for my dinner..coz it much more cheaper and taste great...XDXD...WOOT!!!!!

K lah..till then...wanna do some laundry...^^
Toodles...

2 comments:

Ree said...

haven't had Malaysian Studies yet.
but I don't think I'll like it. I don't like Moral education, what ya think?

cutieshortnanncy said...

Haha..i dun have moral..maybe next semester ba..haha...^^