Thursday, June 25, 2009

Yamcha..

Last Saturday I went Yamcha with my oldies friends....
they atill the same..
but some are going to end their first semester already...
MAN...
so fast..
yet i still haven start my course yet...AigoO...haha..
but soon i'll be in KL..WooT...ok..back to yamcha...
One of my friend that stayed at KL told me that his housemate..
bring girls back home and do the *** in the room...
Woow....and the toilet damn smelly and dirty..haha...
he really damn shock...and the kitchen...even more dirty..have RATs!!!!
haha...but..he used to it already..no choice..and he told me his housemates...
lazy to study...lazy to do homeworks...going late to College...-__-'''
and he really hates that kind of pupil...XDXD
but...need to be patient lor...and thats what he told me..hehe...
pity him...


ANd you know what..i went home around 12.30 a.m....kind a late..but my mum knows who i'm going out with..so she not that worry....^^
hope next time have another HOT NEWS...XDXD..

Till then..toodles...

No comments: