Friday, May 1, 2009

Kpop....

Today i went to SHINee's forums because its been a very long time i didn't went there to leave some comments..T.T..but i still love kpop...


And about SHINee..i saw on forums they will come back on 19th May...I really miss them...gosh..haha..Aren't they cute and handsome..haha...My Onew Oppa...My SHINee...




Not even that,lately i heard 2PM new song..nice and cool...but in that group i'm not that addicted but i love Taecyeon...he really OMG..speechless...but their dance movement also very great...good catch up 2PM...XDXD


Omo!!!!Cute ler..but my SHINee more cute...haha..sorry...^^..they is not my 1st boy group that i like...you know which group ba...^^...wooT...But...seriously,i really can't wait for SHINee..because everytime they have a good performance for their fans...so i definitely can't wait for it anymore...alotz of suprise....so for the fans out there..don't stop loving SHINee ya..they are great and awesome...XDXD

No comments: