Sunday, April 5, 2009

End Of My NS Life.....T.T

Hello there..sorry for not blogging for a long time..really sorry..i apologise to all...well..i'm came back and continue my usual life..not like NS life..but really kinda miss there...sometimes at home i followed the eating time at Camp...Gosh...but now i use my house time already la...haha..I miss my NS buddy,friends and teachers...they really great and awesome...
Before entered NS,i heard a lot of stories about molest,have pervert and others thing...i damn scared..but actually is nothing...maybe they lied...but i swear that really nothing happen or what...really enjoy the life at there...




Every weekends,my roommates parents sure came and visit them and my mum too...and brings some delicious food...yummy...and we all will sit at middle of the room and sit together share the food together...only my room does that thing...eating together...even our teacher join with us...XDXD...we played,bath,sleep,change clothes,share things all together...really fun..but all of it now is sweet memory...n my company is CHARLIE...woot...HIDUP CHARLIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Geng Dorm 12

Me,Mimie And Ah PanGosok Kasut.....XDXDDuty Time...Khidmat Komuniti Time...Can see which one is me ma ??Ollin,Shima,Sharidah and Fika...Check Uniform...Perbarisan...Take photo with M-16...Logistik..the place we exchange our NS things...Charlie Kawad...The place we wash our plates and cups...Way to dewan kuliah... Main Door...With TKP....Handsome right..our Tuan...CHARLIE FLAG!!!!!Our Charlie Daddy...

The time we want to left...sad...

Only put a few of pics...still have a lots la...haha...^^...i love them n all my friends....HARITAE!!!!

No comments: