Monday, April 20, 2009

Damn Boring...!!!!

Gosh...Damn it...i just have no idea what I'm going to do in house only one word to describe it..boring..!!!!!!!!!Even though i join the English class that only for two hours..only that 2 hours can make me have fun because learning new things and a new English slang.....but the others of the hours is the most boring times...when on9 time...seems like nobody were on9....so for let the all damn boring things go away..what i do is i read the English book and listen to the CDs that they gave to me...it helps alotz on me...although at first i don't wanna join BBC English because it makes me scared..XDXD..but I've change my mind that there is nothing to be scared of...just for learning...nothing.....


Sometimes i singing karaoke in house....alone....and my mum will keep nagging at me...gosh....really feel like wanna die and everything is over....and the most things that i can't wait is...Enter to University's Life.....i really curious about it..even though abit nervous...some of my friends have enter their college life and feel so happy about it and they even enjoy it...because it different than our secondary life....^^


Lastly.....i won't forget my primary,secondary,church and my NS friends...i won't forget the memory that we have been through.....all i wanna say is I LOVE YOU ALL FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!XDXD...

1 comment:

Ree said...

love you too darling!

All the best to you as you embark on another interesting phase in your life!

Meanwhile, do have lots of fun and take care!