Saturday, November 22, 2008

Audition For One In A Million!!!!

Today early in the morning,went to the Puteri Pacific for audition One In A Million.The 8TV crew keep asked us say HI to the camera..-_-"...but still doing it..haha...and my lucky number is 7103..and Angela's lucky number is 7105..just behind me...then we keep practising singing..meet new friends..they all so friendly..^^here some photos...

We before going to the audition..XDXDTooks some photos after took the number..haha...With new friends at there..^^..Azim only the boy with us taking the pics..because he only know us..I looks fat!!!!Aigoo...Nadiah and Sheila practising their's songs..hehex..so cute..^^

This is the place where we have to filled in the form and things...

Then the crew called up our numbers...i felt nervous and keep practicing..haha...and thanks to Angela because she brought me foods....i didn't ate the breakfast because i'm rushed to Angela's house...and got one crew very handsome...OMG...HOT!!!!!!haha...When he checked the number on out shirt...his eyes like got shocked electric current when you see it..and he smile with me too..haha...some of my friends got interviewed by the crew..luckily i didn't kena...but still got my face on TV...-_-"...For the 1st round...i'm the second person to sing..and the judges was not PAUL and SHAFINAH...it was other people..and only can sang for 30 seconds...0_o...and i sang Rihanna song-Unfaithful....and suddenly i out of tune..and scared cannot entered the second round...because Angela sang very nice..so the others participants...then after sang the soongs..we went out and wait for the result...that was the nervous part..then the crew called the number...but SUDDENLY the crew called my number..and i was like OMG....so happy..but Angela didn't get to go for second round...so i prepare another songs...because they want a new songs....for the others participants that have went for the second round said that the judges want Irama Malaysia or Lagu Rancak...and only on my mind was Agnes Monica song-Bilang Saja..So when is my turned got one crew told me that..hey come near la...i won't eat you up..haha...he also told me to wave to the camera when i'm going out...-_-"..so when i went out..i saw the camera..then i said HI...i even said can i going inside already...and i scared they put that video on TV...then say Hi to the same judges...with camera on..WALAO!!!!..they asked me to sang the Rihanna song again..and the another judges which is a guy asked me i really like Suki...because i wrote at Favourite artist was Rihanna and Suki...so he asked me to sing her song..BERDIRI....then i told him i forgot the lyrics..and he asked again..what about Suki's new songs ..Then I said don't know...he asked me sing the Agnes Monica's song..because i know that song!!!!..I also dance infront of the camera..i can't believe i do it....and i didn't felt nervous..it makes me felt funs when i went inside the room...haha...then went to the another room again for the results...i also take alots contacts number from other friends at there...i also meet two Ibans..hehex..they speak Ibans with me...and another Malay boy named Jaz..he also know to speak abit...and he keep touch my toes...0_o..so funny...

After awhile,the result came out...haha...then the crew said only two people can went to KL...but that one haven choose finished...that one is 120 people only choose two to went KL...the others participants haven went to the first round...so they still need to wait until the second round finished...but i didn't felt sad because i have try my best...and the people that have been interviewed earlier also need to be interviewed again because lose...pity them...then i and Angela went to eat lor at Persada's KFC...My mum told me that she always support me to become a singer..hehe..even though i can't get through..she said don't give up..keep trying..awwww...i felt so 'Gan Dong'..I love her...and my dad too...Thanks for the support mum and dad..and to my friends too...^^....i'll still keep it up..won't give up...i can make it...XDXD...till then...Bye....and today is the second sweet memory ever....because first time audition in One In A Million!!!!

1 comment:

Ree said...

wah congrats dear nanncy...
so your singing career started here
i suppose...
hehex...
hope you remember me when you become famous..