Saturday, September 13, 2008

I'm back..wif SHINee..XDXD..

Hi there..i'm back..long time din post blog..haiz..ok..now i'm having my SPM trials...n i was like dun care bout it n crazy bout korean things...especially SHINee...argh...i more n more addicted to them now..even everyday i must listen to their music..like i can't live if i din listen to their song..XDXD...n my favourite is ONEW,JONGHYUN n KEY...they so cute..love them so much...really hope they come Malaysia to perform...but i dun think so..coz Malaysia so......SECRET....haha..lame...n they have release new songs...damn nice n HOT..really hope i can go korea n meet wif them...haha...ok stop..back to my school...sejarah damn tough..i was blank...n my head keep thinking bout SHINeen their song...if school really got ask bout k-pop..sure i can..but this is sejarah man...scared my sejarah fail...=_=....this wad i do... i drew it when i'm having sejarah paper 2



Spoil....haiz...dun noe wad happen....^^

Then i keep thinking bout sejarah..suddendly i sing SHINee song...0_o so funny la...then my friend that sit beside me was like WTH...ppl exam still want to sing...haha...but i dun care..i juz do wad i like....but lastly i tikam all the sejarah paper 2...n pass up to teacher....haha..=_="

No comments: