Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Sucks Exam Results

Last friday..teacher was detribute the name list of the results n even our place on the notice board..i was shock at first..bcoz my Sejarah n Chemistry failed..i never failed both of this subjects before but......haiz.....mayb bcoz before exam i din go study...n i deserve for it...i also dun have any As in my all subjects that i took...feel damn sad...n felt myself very idiot..coz i do many wrong things in chemist...eg..at there wrote want two decimals place but i go put four...even objective paper alot of it correct but i go erase it..T.T...

Then..suddenly i felt so happy...coz i'm not the last in my class...even i got improve...hahaha...
n this friday is Hari Terbuka...i very scare to go..coz my mum sure scold at me infront of my teacher..gosh..n it was happen last year...so shame...but oso doing my thing only when she scold me...haiz...pity me...but its ok...still can try next time..but dun noe when..................................................................



GOD...PLS HELP ME...

No comments: